OverviewEnjoy a 2.5 hour tour of the most famous wine parlorsÂ of Venice and visit also some of the most interesting art and historic sites led by a professional local guide. You can choose between a private experience or being part of a small group (max 12 people).
You will taste a great selection of regional wines and spirits served with typicalÂ appetizers. Between the tasting sessions you will see some off the-beaten-track marvels including the elegantÂ cloisters of San Francesco della Vigna, the spectacular paintings of San Zacharia, the Arsenal and many more not-to-miss sites.
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
The region of Venice makes the largest amount of wine in Italy which is in turn the biggest producer in the world. On this tasty and tipsy 2.5 hour tour you will visit the most traditional wine parlors of the city where locals go and you will drink a large selection of delicious wines from Veneto made with regional grapes served with typical appetizers.
You will meet passionate local connoisseurs and learn about the methods of production, how to distinguish the different varieties and what are their special features. Between the tasting sessions you will explore many off-the-beaten track beautiful sites of Venice.
You will be amazed by the spectacular paintings in the Church of San Zacharia, discover the elegant cloisters of San Francesco della Vigna (Saint Francis of the Vineyard), see the marvels of San Giovanni and Paolo and much more.
The tour is led by a local expert guide and starts in the district of Castello 15 min away from San Marco main square. It runs everyday except Sundays - It can be run in private or in small group (max 12 people- If you are 13 or more contact us for a private customized experience).
You will love Venetian wines, make new friends and spend memorable moments in the most pleasant city in the world.
Inclusions for Venice Wines Spirits And Sightseeing Guided Tour
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Venice Wines Spirits And Sightseeing Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 year
Please advise any specific dietary requirements, food allergies, or food restrictions at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.