Veracruz City Sightseeing Tour Including San Juan De Ulúa CastleWrite a Review
From USD 61.19
OverviewSee Veracruzs top attractions on this 3-hour morning sightseeing tour that includes admission to San Juan de Ula, a 16th-century fortress and one of Veracruzs most visited landmarks. Youll also see city sights such as the Zocalo, the Municipal Palace and the 'malecn,' or boardwalk, and take a drive through neighboring Boca del Ro. This is a great way to orient yourself with the city at the beginning of your stay.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Veracruz hotel by minivan, head with your guide to the Fort of San Juan de Ulúa, the first stop of the day.
Set on the water overlooking the Veracruz port, the San Juan de Ulúa complex dates back to 1565 and is one of the oldest fortresses in the Americas. It has played a part in several major events in Mexican history, and today acts as a museum. Explore the fortress with your guide to learn about its history as a prison and presidential residence.
When you leave San Juan de Ulúa, hop back in the minivan to begin your Veracruz sightseeing tour. This panoramic city tour covers Veracruz’s top sights, including the Old Customs Building, the Edificio de Correos y Telegrafos (Postal and Telegraph buildings), Santiago's Bulwark (defense wall), the train station and the city's 18th-century cathedral.
Visit the city’s main plaza, the beautiful Zocalo, where locals congregate to play music, chat and watch the world go by in the shadow of the Municipal Palace. Take a walk on the malecón (boardwalk) to enjoy views of the Gulf of Mexico. And enjoy a drive through Boca del Río, a small neighboring port city known for its upscale hotels.
At the end of your tour, you’ll be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Veracruz City Sightseeing Tour Including San Juan De Ulúa Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to San Juan de Ulúa
- Local guide
Exclusions for Veracruz City Sightseeing Tour Including San Juan De Ulúa Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.