Verona And Lake Garda Day Trip From Milan With Hotel Pickup
OverviewTake a day trip from Milan to discover the beautiful town of Verona, the famous setting of Shakespeares Romeo and Juliet, and the unmissable Sirmione: a stunning lakeside town on Lake Garda where ancient roman ruins meet the crystal blue shores.
Know More about this tour
Verona is a beautiful and romantic city, a prosperous medieval town in its own and also a popular tourist destination. Step back into Shakespearean times and call for yourRomeo from Juliets balconyor visit the exceptionally preserved ancientRoman Arenawhere during the summer concerts and operas are still performed.
You will also have free time to explore the narrow medieval streets and the renaissance palace that make up Veronas historic center.
The stunning lakeside towns aroundLake Gardahave fascinated visitors for centuries. The first people to fall in love with the area were the Romans, who made it a luxurious summer destination; and inSirmioneyou can visit ruins and mosaics that mark their presence. Sirmione, which lies between the blue waters of Lake Garda and green olive trees, is undoubtedly one of the most romantic places on earth and its beauty has been praised by Roman poet Catullus since the early days. Visit the narrow medieval streets that burst with color, the moated castle,RoccaScaligeraor take a wander through the towns most striking attraction, the grand Roman villa. Here you can admire the ruined walls and archaeological delights, including a charming carving of rabbits in the small museum.
Inclusions for Verona And Lake Garda Day Trip From Milan With Hotel Pickup
- Guided tour of Verona
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Verona And Lake Garda Day Trip From Milan With Hotel Pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
Please note: you must notify the local tour operator about your hotel details at time of booking, by selecting one of the available hotels from the drop down menu at the check out. Failure to notify your hotel details at this time will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.