Verona And Sirmione Day Trip From BergamoWrite a Review
Take a day trip from Bergamo to discover the beautiful town of Verona, the famous setting of Shakespeareâs âRomeo and Juliet, and the unmissable Sirmione: a stunning lakeside town on Lake Garda where ancient roman ruins meet the crystal blue shores.
Know More about this tourVerona is a beautiful and romantic city, a prosperous medieval town in its own and also a popular tourist destination. Step back into Shakespearean times and call for your Romeo from Juliet’s balcony or visit the exceptionally preserved ancient Roman Arena where during the summer concerts and operas are still performed. You will also have free time to explore the narrow medieval streets and the renaissance palace that make up Verona’s historic center.
The stunning lakeside towns around Lake Garda have fascinated visitors for centuries. The first people to fall in love with the area were the Romans, who made it a luxurious summer destination; and in Sirmione you can visit ruins and mosaics that mark their presence. Sirmione, which lies between the blue waters of Lake Garda and green olive trees, is undoubtedly one of the most romantic places on earth and its beauty has been praised by Roman poet Catullus since the early days. Visit the narrow medieval streets that burst with color, the moated castle, Rocca Scaligera or take a wander through the town’s most striking attraction, the grand Roman villa. Here you can admire the ruined walls and archaeological delights, including a charming carving of rabbits in the small museum.
Back to Bergamo at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Verona And Sirmione Day Trip From Bergamo
- Guided tour of Verona
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional tour guide
Exclusions for Verona And Sirmione Day Trip From Bergamo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.