Verona And Valpolicella Bike Tour From Verona
OverviewExplore the beauty of Italy with this panoramic bicycle tour through Valpolicella's villas and vineyards. This tour also includes a visit to a famous winery with included tasting of unique Valpolicella's wines such as Amarone and Recioto.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- All-inclusive tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
The perfect tour with the most natural, dynamic and fun way to discover the marvellousValpolicella area and have arelaxed Wine Country experience.
Starting from the Travel Agency, located near the famous Arena, in Veronas city centre, we cycle out in the direction of the Valpolicella, one of the most beautiful and renowned areas of Verona.
We take the cycle path along the canal and cross the river Adige until we reach the hamlet of Parona. Venetian villas can be seen on the horizon along the way. We stop and visit a winery where we taste the famous Valpolicella wines.
Afterwards we head back to Verona following the river Adige and the natural beauties of its landscape.
We stop off at Castelvecchio and its walled bridge, Ponte Scaligero, the most spectacular medieval building in Verona, to take some pictures before arriving back at our starting point.
Distance: 30km by bike
Inclusions for Verona And Valpolicella Bike Tour From Verona
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Verona And Valpolicella Bike Tour From Verona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers of 2 people apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Please provide name, surname and date of birth of each participant for the insurance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.