OverviewMeet your guide in central Verona and start your guided tour inside the main monument and symbol of the city of Verona: the Roman Arena. Follow the expert and licensed guide, learning how the amphitheatre was built in the 1st century A.C. Listen to the stories and historical facts that your guide will tell you about the theatre's extraordinary and long history.
Know More about this tourYour guided tour will start at 12.55 pm at the 'La Botteghetta' shop, (just behind the Arena) where you will meet up with your guide and the rest of the small group to start the 1-hour express tour.
Enter the grand amphitheatre with the skip the line ticket (included in the price) to visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues, famous nowadays for its Summer Lyric Festival. Look beyond the façade of the pink marble monument on Piazza Bra, and hear stories of gladiators and grand operas from its extraordinary history.
Built by the Romans in the 1st century AD from pink-tinged marble, the great theatre survived an earthquake in the 12th century and is still the city’s favorite opera hall. Your guide will tell you little known stories, and reveal facts normally concealed in the mighty stonework. Discover one of the best preserved of all the Roman amphitheatres on an entertaining and fun tour.
Inclusions for Verona Arena Skip The Line Tour
- Professional and Licensed tour guide
- Skip-the-line ticket entrance
Exclusions for Verona Arena Skip The Line Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.