Verona Bike Tour
OverviewOn this tour, you will get to see the best of Veronese sights at your own pace and your own convenience. As you pass by some mind blowing attractions, you will learn a lot about Verona’s history, culture and long standing traditions as you visit wineries and some other great spots of the city.
- Discover Verona's main attractions and lesser-known sites.
- Discover Verona secret passages through ancient walls and ruins.
- Visit the historical Arsenale building.
- Visit the Roman arched bridge of Ponte Pietra and two ancient Roman theaters.
- Relive the story of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet at Juliet’s House.
Know More about this tour
Head to Verona's Castelvecchio in the morning to meet your tour leader and collect your bike. Learn about this
important medieval castle, a testament to Verona's strong military history, before embarking on your easy 3 -hour ride
through the city. Discover Verona's main attractions and lesser-known sites as you pedal down medieval streets, along
ancient city walls and through picturesque squares and courtyards. Hear stories, interesting facts and useful
informations about Verona from your guide. On your 3-hour bike tour, discover Verona secret passages through
ancient walls and ruins, stopping every now and then for amazing photo opportunities or to enjoy a cappuccino or
gelato (not included in the price). Pedal past popular Verona attractions including the historical Arsenale building, the
Roman arched bridge of Ponte Pietra and two ancient Roman theaters: Verona Arena and the Roman Theatre of
Verona. Relive the story of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet at Juliet’s House where hundreds of thousands of visitors
come to see the balcony where Juliet stood while Romeo declared his love. Lastly, pedal up to Castel San Pietro (St
Pietro's Castle) to enjoy sweeping views of Verona. Then, follow your guide back to Castelvecchio to end your tour.
Before leaving, your tour leader will give you some tip about where to get lunch or dinner, and will give you a city map
to walk around independently.
Inclusions for Verona Bike Tour
- Use of bike and helmet
- Tour escort/host
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.