Verona Cooking ClassWrite a Review
- Italian cooking class.
- Make several tasty and healthy dishes including hand-made fresh pasta, bruschetta.
Know More about this tour
Meet your Italian chef at Porta Borsari, the ancient roman gate in the hearth of Verona, then head inside your venue
for your 3.5-hour Italian cooking class. The experience takes place in a beautiful cooking school inside one of Verona's
historical buildings. All equipment and ingredients are provided, so all you have to do is come with an appetite and
eagerness to learn the secrets of Italian cuisine! Your instructor will teach you about the simplicity and authenticity of
Italian cuisine, cooking and dining. What makes Italian food so good? It's all about using fresh, high-quality
ingredients and basic cooking techniques to enhance the natural flavors of the food; you don't need a great deal of
effort to create a delicious Italian meal. Make several tasty and healthy dishes including hand-made fresh pasta,
bruschetta (tomato-topped grilled bread). Top it off with a classic Italian dessert, tiramisu, a sponge cake laced with
liqueur and coffee and layered with cocoa and sweet mascarpone cheese. Everything is made from scratch, and your
passionate chef will help you every step of the way. Once everything is finished, sit down together at the table and
savor your meal with a glass of local Valpolicella wine. At the end of the class you’ll be given a booklet with the day's
recipes, so you can recreate this Italian meal at home for family and friends.
Inclusions for Verona Cooking Class
- Wine tasting
- A booklet with the day's recipes
- All equipment and ingredients for cooking
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 hours to 48 hours before the tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2 days or more before the start date, no cancellation charges applicable.
- No show 100% Cancellation charges applicable.