OverviewExperience the divine food and drink of fair Verona on a 3.5-hour small-group food tour. Explore the city of love and uncover its gastronomic delights. Drink an espresso and eat a pastry at a local cafe, see tortellini being made by hand during a pasta workshop, then sip on wine from local vineyards. Finish with a light lunch in a delicatessen, where you’ll nibble on cured meat, cheese and pasta. With numbers limited to 12, you can enjoy a personalized and intimate experience.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Verona city center near Castelvecchio, then start walking towards the historical center of Verona. Begin your tastings in the same way that most Italians begin their day: with an espresso! Pair the robust coffee with a delicious pastry, before continuing with the walk.
Next, head to a historical shop for a taste of fresh products such as Soppressa, a typical salami, paired with Monte Veronese cheese.
As you continue to your next food stop, listen to your tour leader relate interesting information about the attractions you pass en route.
Make your way to a local workshop where fresh tortellini is made by hand. Learn about the process of making pasta, from mixing and rolling the dough to stuffing it. Afterward, sample some of the freshly made pasta.
Continue to a local wine shop. As you browse the shelves, learn about the production of wine in and around Verona from your tour leader. With five main productions areas outside the city, the region is an important wine-producing area. Taste one of the local varieties, such as a Valpolicella, Prosecco, Lugana, and Amarone.
Inclusions for Verona Food Walking Tour
- Professional tour leader
- 4 food tastings
- 1 wine tasting
Exclusions for Verona Food Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Places visited during the tour are subject to change. Vegetarian, vegan, glucose free and lactose intolerant are catered for. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field at the time of booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.