OverviewSpend three hours with your camera in the city of love and capture some fantastic shots, guided by a professional photographer. Walk through the whirlwind of alleys, to grand vantage points and bemesmerised and fall in love, Verona is a city of passion.Accompanied by a local guide, who is a professional photographer, we will make sure you're set with your technical skills and help you master your creative vision.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a professional photographer
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
"There is no world without Verona walls, But purgatory, torture, hell itself.
Hence-banished is banish'd from the world, And world's exile is death."
It looks like Shakespeare truly loved Verona, and not without good reason too. It is rich in history and culture, all contained in a compact size that is easy to photograph. It is filled with all the haute couture names you can think of, the river offers superb views, and the Arena and Roman amphitheatre are fantastic backdrops to every photo.
Situated in the heart of one of Italy's best wine regions, Verona is a gateway to the Alps and Lake Garda. As you get inspired by this golden nugget your guide will take you down the picturesque centre, up cobblestone streets and past the river Adige, and for those who love hilltop sites, up to the Torricelle.
Opportunities for photography abound. You will learn to scope for details, find the best exposure for those picturesque but dark alleyways, capture the right timing for river currents and so much more.
Each tour is crafted to the skills and needs of the participants. In addition to taking photos, you can also expect to learn:
- Creative composition, using lines, repetition, camera angles
- Training your eye: composition, subjects, lighting
- Portraits and how to get the most out of your flash
- Taking control of your camera: f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and focusing
- Reviewing your photography
You won't be on your feet the entire time though, we will start off with a real Italian coffee in a typical café to go over your work and level of technical expertise so that our professional photographers can craft the perfect tour, suited directly to your skill set. If you have any particular location you want to shoot, just let us know and we will work it into the itinerary.
Each tour is private, but feel free to bring along guests, such as other photographer friends or your partner and family, but we ask you limit the group to four people. This way we can work at your pace to make sure you take away the skills that last a lifetime.
Inclusions for Verona Photography Tour
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Verona Photography Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.