Verona Running Tour
OverviewRun in the early morning by the icons and the top spots of the beautiful historical centre of Verona to discover its real essence. Start from the massive 14th century fortress and run with your local guide to sightsee the most authentic places in Verona and the surrounding hills to have a wonderful view on the city. Your knowledgeable guide will point out all the highlights and give you useful tips for spending your next hours in Verona. The Verona Running Tour is a private tour with a minimum booking of 2 and a maximum of 4 runners per run to deliver the best experience ever.
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Sightrunning is a wonderful way to discover the city centre of Verona and have a general overview of the most authentic spots and icons of the city. Meet your local guide in central Verona and start running, at your own pace, in a no-crowd course that let you sightsee all the iconic places of the Roman and Medieval ages spread on both sides of the Adige river. Make a stop and learn from your guide about Verona’s past time to have a great general introduction to the city.
Start from Castelvecchio, the 14th century fortress, run along the wonderful squares of Verona like Piazza delle Erbe with its frescoed palaces, cross the Adige river and pass by the Roman Theater to overlook the city from a nice panoramic terrace. Keep running along the Adige course and pay a stop to Romeo and Juliet's balcony, run by the wonderful Arena in the shining early-morning light and go back to Castelvecchio where the tour finishes.
Upgrade to Terraces 1.5-hr Running Tour to include a run on the surrounding hills touching higher terraces like Castel San Pietro and Madonna di Lourdes sanctuary to look the city from above.
Upgrade to Extended 2-hr Running Tour to get the most complete overview of the city and its surrrounding hills: top spots and great views.
Inclusions for Verona Running Tour
- Local guide
- Private tour (minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 runners)
- Route tracking of the tour
Exclusions for Verona Running Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Deposit/shower/changing room (please reach the meeting point already in your running gear)
- Water is not guaranteed along the course
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian of at least 18 years old
Always check weather forecast in order to dress in a proper way as given that we cancel the tour only in case of high water phenomenon or extreme meteorological events like bora wind or huge storms (so, if you are in doubt, expect to run!)
Water has to be self-provided
The tour is conducted in public areas, all streets adjoining the route are open to regular vehicular traffic
Running Tour is a physical activity but they are not to be considered in any case competitive races. By booking the tour the customers declare that: they are physically fit, they understand their own physical limitations, they are sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before becoming ill or injured
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.