Verona Segway Tour
OverviewExperience the perfect overview of Verona by Segway on a tour that’s far easier than walking and more unique and private than a coach tour. This amazing sightseeing experience is the best way to admire all the beautiful sights of Verona, including Castelvecchio, the Basilica of St Anastasia and Porta Palio. Numbers are limited to eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your friendly guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourNever been on a Segway before? No problem! Prior to embarking on your Verona Segway tour, your expert guide will lead you through a 30-minute orientation session, designed to get you accustomed with riding a Segway.
From your meeting point, glide over the Castelvecchio Bridge to reach the stunning Old Castle, Castelvecchio, a residence of the Scala family. The castles internal restoration is a marvelous example of contemporary architecture. Stop for a great photo opportunity and learn about the Castelvecchio Civic Museum, an interesting museum inside the castle featuring a remarkable collection of European art.
Pass by the Roman arena, where concerts and operas are performed in the summer. Explore the narrow streets lined with impressive medieval and Renaissance buildings in Verona's historic center, the most beautiful and ancient part of the city, facing south and cradled by a bend of the river. From here, make your way to the magnificent Arena di Verona, the third-largest Roman amphitheater in Italy modeled after the Colosseum in Rome and the amphitheater in Capua.
Your knowledgeable guide will lead you to the Piazza Erbe, which has served for centuries as a meeting place and the home to a market and the city's administration. Next, discover the Porta Bombardiera, built in 1687, which stands in the courtyard of Piazza dei Signori. Cruise to the beautiful Basilica of St Anastasia, perhaps the most important Gothic-style religious monument in Verona, before returning to Porta Palio, where your Segway tour will end.
Inclusions for Verona Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of helmet (optional)
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
Exclusions for Verona Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Level of physical fitness/ability is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 16 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.