- Enjoy riding on a Frecciarossa high-speed train and returning to Venice with plenty more time to explore
- Enjoy a meet-and-greet on departure with a local host at Venice railway station
- Meet your English speaking tour leader on arrival at Verona Railway Station
- English monolingual local guide
- Visit the nobles building, the of Arena and where Romeo and Juliette lived its love.
- Hearing the legends, the history and the traditions of the city of love of Romeo and Juliette
- Tasting of Franciacorta sparkling wine Champagne and appetizers of the local tradition.
With the help of our greeter board on your high speed train to reach Verona in about 1.10 hour. There you will meet your expert English speaking guide that will take you through a walking tour of one of the most fascinating and romantic places in Italy, full of history, art and tradition. As jewel of medieval architecture, Verona shines in its territory for its elegant places and buildings. Nobody knows if Romeo and Juliette actually existed, anyway their story has moved people form all the world through the centuries. Shakespeare has actually based its notorious play on old legends . The same oral tradition indicates some Verona buildings as those where the events of the legend took place, therefore our walking tour will touch the main attractions regarding the renowned lovers of Verona (such as Romeos and Juliet's houses), as well as other gems like the Roman amphitheater also known as the Arena , or the tombs of the Scala family, one of most impressive example of gothic art, and much more. Your tour will not be complete without a glass of Franciacorta sparkling wine, the Italian answer to champagne, matched with appetizers of the local tradition. At the end of your tour board on your high speed train again to get back to Venice.