Versailles And The Louvre Tour With Skip-the-Line Access - Paris
OverviewDiscover two of Paris most famous landmarks on this small group day trip, which includes a skip the line tour of the Louvre and the Palace of Versailles with lunch near the Eiffel Tower.
- Skip the line
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Discover two of Paris most famous landmarks on this day trip, which includes a guided tour of the Louvre, the Palace of Versailles with a two course lunch included near the Eiffel Tower.
Our small groups allow for a richer, more intimate experience.
Spend an unforgettable, stress-free morning with a skip-the-line tour around the Palace of Versailles, former residence of Louis XIV. This sumptuous royal palace was home to three of Frances most illustrious Kings for over 100 years. You will be blown away by the golden bedroom of the King, Royal Chapel and the Hall of Mirrors, a richly decorated gallery which boasts 357 mirrors; French bay windows and crystal chandeliers.
Then discover the famous gardens la franaise; a 2,000 acre park designed by Andr le Notre with its magnificent groves, statues, and fountains.
Recover your strength with a two course lunch overlooking the Eiffel Tower, before your afternoon adventure begins.
Your guide will usher you past the long lines for a 2-hours guided tour of one of the worldslargest and most popular museums. From a medieval fortress, Renaissance palace andluxurious home to Kings and Emperors,the Louvre has been a symbol of the wealth, power and decadence of the French monarchy for over 600 years.
You will marvel at the iconic glass pyramid and admire the museums masterpieces:the Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace, and Davids Coronation of Napoleon. Not forgetting of course the infamous smile of Lady Mona Lisa herself!
At the end of the tour you will have the possibility to spend more time in the Louvre to visit other sections of the museum independently.
Inclusions for Versailles And The Louvre Tour With Skip-the-Line Access
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Skip-the-line ticket admissions to the Palace of Versailles
- Skip-the-line ticket admissions to the Louvre
- Live guiding in the Chateau and at the Louvre Museum
- Professional guide
- Headsets when appropriate to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Versailles And The Louvre Tour With Skip-the-Line Access
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A fair amount of walking is involved during this tour. Please wear comfortable shoes.
Due to uneven surfaces in Versailles, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Ticket for the Musical Fountains / Musical Gardens at Versailles is included in the price if the day of your visit corresponds to one of these events.
Small-Group Tour in Versailles (Group up to 18 participants during the Guided Visit)
Small-Group Tour at the Louvre (Group up to 6 Adult Participants during the Guided Visit)
Clients must be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and there will be no refund if tour is missed.
Though the access to the castle is a priority access with a time reserved, you may still have to wait on arrival, especially during peak season, period during which there is a lot of visitors.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.