Versailles Bike Tour With Skip-the-Line Entrance To Palace - Paris
OverviewThe Palace of Versailles Bike Tour: Skip-the-Line is the perfect way to discover the grandeur of this 2,000 acre Royal Domain.
- Skip the line
- Round-trip train fares
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
The Palace of Versailles Bike Tour : Skip-the-Line is the most fun way to discover the grandeur of this 2,000 acre Royal Domain! You'll start your tour by exploring the local market and browsing through the brimming food stalls as you choose the best things for your picnic lunch along the lake.
Discovering the unique gardens , the inside of Marie Antoinettes private farm and fantasy village , the Grand & Petit Trianon summer homes, and enjoy Skip-the-line access into the Palace itself with its famous Hall of Mirrors .
On a bike you'll be able to see it all in comfort as you cruise effortlessly from one picturesque spot to another. The guide will share stories and pictures that will help you learn about the life, legends, and scandals of the Sun King , Marie-Antoinette, and the French Revolution . Touring Versailles on a bike is fun and interactive for all ages!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR :- Skip-the-line access into the Palace of Versailles
- The Hall of Mirrors
- Visiting Marie-Antoinettes Private Domaine
- Cycling in the Royal Grounds
- Visiting the interior of the Grand Trianon
- Visiting the interior of the Petit Trianon
- Admiring French Gardens
- Visiting the local outdoor market
- Picnicking along the Kings lake
- Learning about the French Revolution !
Inclusions for Versailles Bike Tour With Skip-the-Line Entrance To Palace
- Versailles Palace and Gardens Skip-The-Line Tickets
- Train tickets to Versailles
- Local guide
- Helmet - Bike
- Bike tour
- Small Group Tour
Exclusions for Versailles Bike Tour With Skip-the-Line Entrance To Palace
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please be at the departure point 15 minutes prior to departure
Please bring an ID for travellers under 18 years old
Infant seats are available if advised at time of booking
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music