Versailles Gardens Ticket: Summer Fountains Night Show And Fireworks With Optional Royal Serenade Dance Show
OverviewExperience Versailles Gardens at night, when they are transformed by music and fountain displays. Guided by the sound of Baroque music, use your independent ticket to explore the illuminated groves and the fireworks display. Upgrade your evening with a visit inside Versailles Palace to see a Baroque dance performance called Serenades Royales in the State Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors.
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourDuring the summer months, the Gardens of Versailles become even more special when the gates open for a night fountain show. When the sun sets, the fountains inside the UNESCO World Heritage-listed gardens transforms with lights and pyrotechnics that are synchronized with classical music from a Baroque-style orchestra.
After redeeming your ticket voucher at the entrance of the Gardens of Versailles, youll be directed through the gardens to the best area to watch the show. For approximately 15 minutes at the end of your evening in the gardens, the Tapis Vert, a long grass carpet, is lit up by a fireworks display. This is accompanied by the French Baroque music of German conductor and violinist Reinhard Goebel and his orchestra, the Musica Antiqua Kln.When the fireworks display has ended, you will be guided back to the entrance of the Gardens of Versailles.
Upgrade: Fountain Night Show + Serenade:
To complete your evening, arrive early and head inside the Palace of Versailles to see a Baroque dance show. Baroque musicians and dancers all wearing traditional, period costumes guide you on a musical journey through the State Apartments in the Palace. Admire the fabulous Hall of Mirrors while watching typical Baroque dances such as the Sarabande, Menuet, and Chacrone from a group of musicians and dancers from La Compagnie de Danse de l'Eventail.
Inclusions for Versailles Gardens Ticket: Summer Fountains Night Show And Fireworks With Optional Royal Serenade Dance Show
- Entrance fee
- Complimentary map
- Ticket for the Fountain Night Show
- Ticket for the Fountain Night Show + Serenade (only if option selected)
Exclusions for Versailles Gardens Ticket: Summer Fountains Night Show And Fireworks With Optional Royal Serenade Dance Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note e-voucher is not accepted
Free admission for children under 6 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.