Versailles Gardens Walking Tour From Paris
OverviewExperience Frances most dramatic gardens, at the Palace of Versailles. Travel by train to see the gardens of Versailles, where youll explore the grounds as your expert guide reveals bits of enchanting insight and history along the way. There is an option at the end of the tour to stay and explore the palace on your own and immerse yourself deeper into its history. No trip to Paris would be complete without seeing this iconic, awe-inspiring spot.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Please note: On Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from March to October (plus select other dates) musical garden and musical fountain shows take place in the afternoons. These are not included in the tour.
Inclusions for Versailles Gardens Walking Tour From Paris
- Entrance to the gardens of Versailles (excluding fountain and musical garden shows in summer)
- RER return train tickets from Paris to Versailles
Exclusions for Versailles Gardens Walking Tour From Paris
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance to the musical fountains and musical garden shows on select days in the summer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The cost of train tickets for children under 13 is not included. You will need to buy these on the day of the tour.
Entrance to the Palace of Versailles, as well as the musical fountain and garden shows in the summer, is NOT included
If you choose to stay and explore the palace at the end of the tour, there may be a long queue. You will need to make your way back to Paris independently.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour