Versailles Palace And Gardens With Gourmet Lunch By Chef Ducasse - Paris
OverviewCombine a visit to the Palace of Versailles and Gardens with a gourmet lunch prepared by world-renown Chef Ducasse. See the lavish staterooms, Hall of Mirrors, and the exquisite gardens led by your expert guide. You will maximize your time by traveling via RER train from Paris, round-trip tickets are included.
- Led by a local guide
- Round-trip train fares
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou will meet your escort at a centralized location in Paris before heading to the nearby train station. Travel to Versailles in comfort, approximately 30 minutes on the RER train. Upon arrival, your English-speaking guide will be waiting to take you to the Palace of Versailles.
Marvel at the beauty of the famous palace built during the reign of King Louis XIV, the Sun King. Learn how Versailles ascended to the artistic center of Europe and at its peak the palace was host to some of the world's most notable people. Walk in the footsteps of King Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette as you make your way through the magnificent staterooms, Hall of Mirrors, and more.
Step outside to stroll the French style gardens were grand balls once were held. See the Musical Fountain Show that remains a staple for visitors from all over the world. Admire the meticulously groomed landscape and intricate details throughout the garden.
Feast like a king with a 3-course gourmet lunch with wine, prepared by world-famous Chef Alain Ducasse. Savor his distinctive blend of local ingredients and fine French cuisine to produce contemporary dishes that are timeless classics. Sit down to enjoy your meal inside an 18th century salon at Ore, inside the Palace of Versailles. You will be treated to an extraordinary meal surrounded by beautiful views from the palace. At the end of your day, you will be escorted back to the train station to return to Paris.
Those who have chosen to upgrade their tour with the Petit Trianon, will continue to Marie Antoinette's retreat. You will gain insight into the royal life away from public life. See the home that King Louis XVI gave to his beloved. Hear the romantic story of how he presented her with a diamond encrusted key and how she re-imagined the hamlet as a Normandy village. See the thatched cottages, English-style gardens, and elegant furnishings. Following your visit, a driver will take you to the train station to return to Paris.
Inclusions for Versailles Palace And Gardens With Gourmet Lunch By Chef Ducasse
- Reserved entry time to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles
- Entrance fees
- Musical Fountain Show (weekends and some Tuesdays in the summer)
- Round-trip train tickets by RER train (between Paris and Versailles)
- 3-course gourmet lunch
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets when appropriate so you can always hear your guide
- Fully guided visit to the Petit Trianon, Marie Antoinettes hamlet (if option selected)
- Chauffeur driven ride from Petit Trianon to train station (if option selected)
Exclusions for Versailles Palace And Gardens With Gourmet Lunch By Chef Ducasse
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please note the minimum drinking age in France is18 years old. Participants under 18 will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- For infants aged 0-3 who are free of charge on this visit, a meal will not be provided for them at the restaurant. If you wish to purchase any food for your infant you may do so on the spot.
- Fully guided visit to the Petit Trianon and Marie Antoinettes hamlet and domain (unless option selected)
- Chauffeur driven ride from Petit Trianon to train station (unless option selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum of 25 people per tour
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Skip-the-line access does not apply to security checkpoint
Please note the narrow cobblestone pathway in the courtyard may be challenging for those in wheelchairs or with mobility issues
Areas in the garden are not optimal for people with disabilities, specifically those using wheelchairs
The menu changes with the seasons and in order to offer you a different experience each time
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise local operator of any allergies or dietary accommodations no later than seven days prior to travel date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2-Day Tour: Customize Your Perfect Stay in Paris
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris
- Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show