Versailles Palace Skip-the-Line Entrance And Guided Tour - ParisWrite a Review
Enjoy a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles with priority skip-the-line admission. Learn about the history of this former residence of French monarchs, tour the State Apartments, marvel at the Hall of Mirrors, and take time to admire the gardens.
- Skip the lines waiting to enter the Palace of Versailles with your priority admission ticket
- Visit the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, and many other stunning spaces
- Take a stroll through the manicured French formal gardens designed by Lenôtre
Know More about this tour
After meeting your guide you’ll skip the lines waiting to enter the Palace of Versailles and begin a 90-minute guided tour of the largest palace in Europe.
Learn about the history of this former residence of monarchs built by the Sun King, Louis XIV. You’ll take in the opulence and abundance in which the kings of France lived up until the French Revolution.
Visit the Hercules Room, where you’ll marvel at the spectacular painted ceiling that’s comparable to the Sistine Chapel. See the Royal Chapel where 14-year-old Marie Antoinette married the future King Louis XVI, and continue on to the Abundance Room that has been recently renovated.
The tour also includes the Venus Salon, the Diana Room, Mars Room, Mercury Room, the War Room, and the iconic Hall of the Mirrors where the treaty of Versailles was signed, ending WWI.
Visit the King's Bedroom and then the Queen's Bedroom, where your guide will show you the secret door that saved the life of Marie Antoinette in October 1789.
After your Palace tour you’ll have time on your own to stroll through the spectacular formal gardens designed by the master of perspectives and Louis XIV landscape designer André Lenôtre.
Inclusions for Versailles Palace Skip-the-Line Entrance And Guided Tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Palace of Versailles
- Tour with official licensed guide
Exclusions for Versailles Palace Skip-the-Line Entrance And Guided Tour
- Musical Fountains show tickets
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.