Versailles Small Group Guided Tour From Paris With Skip The Line Access
OverviewSkip the line at Versailles! Leave Paris behind for a guided Tour of the Palace of Versailles and discover the home and gardens of Louis XIV, the "Sun King."
- Small-group tour
- Skip the line
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
During this half-day tour you will see the best that Versailles has to offer without having to wait in line !
Your guide will take you back to the Golden Age of France during a morning or afternoon trip to the Palace of Versailles. The chateau and gardens count among the most prestigious monuments of the worlds artistic heritage, and are certainly the finest and most complete achievement of 17th century French art. Former residence of the Sun King Louis XIV, this sumptuous royal palace was home to three of Frances most illustrious Kings for over 100 years. The guided tour of the palace includes the State Apartments of the King and Queen, Royal Chapel and Hall of Mirrors, a richly decorated gallery which boasts 357 mirrors, french bay windows and crystal chandeliers.
At the end of your visit there is free time to discover the famous gardens la franaise ; a 2,000 acre park designed by Andr le Notre with its magnificent groves, statues, and fountains. Depending on the day and time of the year you join the tour, you will have the opportunity to catch the Fountains Show or the Musical Gardens show before returning to Paris.
Inclusions for Versailles Small Group Guided Tour From Paris With Skip The Line Access
- Admission ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Admission ticket to the Gardens (when required)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Small-Group Tour (Group up to 18 participants during the Guided Visit)
- Transport by air-conditioned Minibus or Coach
- Local Professional Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Versailles Small Group Guided Tour From Paris With Skip The Line Access
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Paris Villages Bike Tour
- Paris Cooking Class: Desserts and Pastries
- Walking Tour with Breakfast : Legends of Old Paris
- Paris Evening Quest Game on Segway
- Winemaking Workshop in Paris
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 1-Hour Sightseeing River Cruise on Seine
- Bus'n'boat Paris Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music