- Learn from a local professional guide : Being experts in their areas of history studied and very passionate story tellers makes our guides real assets. Enjoy a personal licensed guide.
- A small group tour :A group with no more than 8 people and your guide. So individual attention and quality time with your guide are guaranteed.
- Skip-the-Line access:a priority access to the Palace.
- Exclusive experience to visit Versailles: One of the most iconic site in French culture, the royal city of Versailles. Explore King Louis the 14th Palace: the King and Queens grand apartments and The hall of mirrors.
- The Gardens & Fountains : Follow your guide to enjoy a nice stroll through its quaint gardens, designed by Andr Lentre, an opulent leafy setting for the Palace of the Sun King. See the Musical Fountains Show when running.
- The Trianon Domain:Appreciatethe elegant, refined, and eclectic style of the Petit trianon, the Queen's Palace, offered to Marie-Antoinette by King Louis XVI.
Discover the Palace of Versailles, its spectacular architecture, and its splendid rooms like the King and Queensapartments, many livings room with its stories and the Mirror Gallery design to impress visitors with its three hundred and fifty seven mirrors, its marble and bronze decoration, and its gilded bronzesculptures. The visit endswith an introduction toVersailles Gardens.
After being stunned by this fantastic place, take a deep breath and have a break. You are free to have a lunch (own expense) where you want in Versailles. Your guide can help you with some recommendations if you'd like.
Appreciate a stroll at your own pace trough the Le Notres gardens. Its fountains and sculptures tells mythological and exciting stories which will surprise you. Be charmed by numerous secrets of this natural area.
Finally, be surprised by a complete change of scenery, and explore Marie Antoinette Estate, a place marked by french characters such as the Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte or Marie-Antoinette. Wander in the Little and Great Trianons, the most refined monuments in Versailles, and in the cute Queen Hamelet created especially for the famous Queen Marie Antoinette.
Your tour ends at about 4 p.m in Versailles or with a hotel drop-off at about 5 p.m.