Vespa 125cc Rental Rome
OverviewThe scooter is one of the most popular vehicles for visiting a city and, because of its agility, it is particularly recommended in Rome. Try the scooter and make the most of your time traveling quickly and inexpensively in the eternal city. Enjoy your trip visiting the city without limits, stopping right in front of monuments, parking everywhere. Don't waste your time in traffic or on public transport, live an unforgettable experience in Rome by renting a Vespa.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tourWith a new 125cc Vespa, you will overcome the obstacles that now go to restrict the pleasure of living in Rome, traffic, parking, public transport and inadequate ZTL(traffic-limited-zones) gates. With a scooter you can decide what to do, where to go and how to do it also saves you time, money, and are suitable for everyday life. These vehicles are new, beautiful, dynamic and snappy.
Inclusions for Vespa 125cc Rental Rome
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Top Case
- Safety locks
Exclusions for Vespa 125cc Rental Rome
- The listed price does not include fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Delivery and Collection in a different point from the rental location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Must have valid driver's license
A deposit of 200,00 is required for this activity (Credit Card or Cash) (Credit Card Mandatory)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome