Vespa Tour And Florence Panoramic Tour
OverviewHop on a Vespa scooter and enjoy a 3-hour tour that will take you around Florence’s most famous and spectacular sightseeing spots. Reach the Piazzale Michelangelo and the San Miniato convent, after which you will head for the Florentine hills and reach the historic town of Fiesole.
Know More about this tour
Get the ultimate Florentine experience and get around just like a local, but with more style! Choose a beautiful day to drive around town with a Vespa scooter, following a special itinerary selected to offer you the most amazing views of Florence. The tour starts at the Santa Maria Novella Station, where you can hop on a scooter and start your day off! First you will head for the Piazzale Michelangelo, probably the city’s most famous sightseeing spot; here you can admire a breathtaking view of Florence, both unique and inspiring. A couple of minutes away you will find the San Miniato convent, another incredible panoramic spot that is also famous for its ancient medieval history and its beautiful historic cemetery. Then you will head for Fiesole, that is just a few minutes outside the city center. This small town that overlooks
Florence and the surrounding hills, probably has one of the most spectacular and breathtaking views that you will find in these places, so don’t forget to take your time to enjoy and maybe take some pictures. Fiesole is also famous for its ancient Roman history, in fact it still holds an original Roman amphitheatre that is still in use to this very day. After your visit to Fiesole, you will head back to town towards the Santa Maria Novella Station where your trip will finally end.
Inclusions for Vespa Tour And Florence Panoramic Tour
- Free shuttle service from/to pisa
- Professional tour escort
- Original vespa sccoter(automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence