Vespa Tour From Sorrento To Pompeii And Stabiae
OverviewDiscover the amazing Sorrento coast and the wonders of Pompeiiand ancientStabiaewith the best two wheels ride of your life!If youre in short trip or long trip and you expect to get more from it, take advantage of our Vespa Tour.If you want to travel slowly while discovering small villages and towns, observing nature and experiencing the most hidden spots, a Vespa is the way to go. Our tours through the beautiful landscapes of Campania have been projected for everybody, but mainly for people loving adventure, motivated in discovering uncharted territories in an unusually way.
Know More about this tour
The drivers (one each customer) with their Vespas will pick you up at your accommodation, or at the cruise port.
Youll sit behind the drivers and then theyll bring you around for the duration of the tour.
One of the drivers is a licensed tour guideand hell give you explanations about the monuments and sites that you will see along the route.
At the end of the day you will be dropped off at the starting point.
We go around at maximum speed of 40 KM/H in total safety with our experienced drivers.
Sorrentooffers tourists a charming taste of Italy. The cliff top town is a picturesque place to pass a nice holiday. Sorrento wears its history on its sleeve, hosting on its shores a number of different domains, whose wealthy saw the area as a perfect seaside playground. Roman emperors built vacation homes here, and the attractiveness carried since the 18th century when Europe's literati came here on their Grand Tours.
A tour of the ruined cities ofPompeii and Stabialets visitors experience how ancient Romans lived, worked and played. These ancient Roman townswereburied in 79 AD when Mt. Vesuvius (a still-active volcano) erupted. Pompeii is considered to be one of the few sites where an ancient city has been preserved in detail. It is a walking site and strolling around with our archaeologist-guide youll have the sense to be in a still alive ancient Roman city. Its a Unesco World Heritage Site.
This is a very panoramic ride passing along the towns of Meta, Piano, Vico Equense and the city of Castellammare di Stabia lying on the enchanting Sorrento Coast!
Drive through the villages of the Sorrentine coast with several photo stops
Pompeii:visit the forum markets, thermal baths, plaster casts of the victims, brothel, bakery, Fauns house, temples, frescoes and much more.
Stabiae: visit Villa San Marco and Villa Arianna
Our drivers will be able to suggest you a lunch stop in one of the best restaurants in the area (not obliged to stop)
Inclusions for Vespa Tour From Sorrento To Pompeii And Stabiae
- Professional guide
- drivers and Vespas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmets
- All taxes gas and parking expenses
Exclusions for Vespa Tour From Sorrento To Pompeii And Stabiae
- Pompeii admission fees (15EUR per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Closed shoes and long throusers are suggested
please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St. Anne Celebration Day Boat Tour with Dinner and Fireworks in Sorrento
- Sorrento 3-hour Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Positano Dinner and Fireworks Boat Tour from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Capri Tour by Boat from Sorrento
- Ischia and Procida boat tour from Sorrento
- Small Group Positano and Amalfi Cruise from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius Day Trip by Boat from Sorrento
- AperitivBoat Nerano the bay of savour