Vespa Tour From Sorrento To Positano And Amalfi
OverviewDiscover the amazing Amalfi coast with the best two wheels ride of your life!If you want to travel slowly while discovering small villages and towns, observing nature and experiencing the most hidden spots, a Vespa is the way to go. This tours through the beautiful landscapes of Campania have been projected for everybody, but mainly for people loving adventure, motivated in discovering uncharted territories in an unusually way.
Know More about this tourThe drivers (one each traveler) with their Vespas will pick you up at your Hotel, accommodation, or any other agreed meeting place. One of the drivers is a licensed tour guide and hell give you explanations about the monuments and sites that you will see along the route.
At the end of the day you will be dropped off atyour accommodation.
You'llgo around at maximum speed of 40 KM/H in total safety, sitting behind our experienced drivers.
Sorrento offers tourists a charming taste of Italy. The cliff top town is a picturesque place to pass a nice holiday. Sorrento wears its history on its sleeve, hosting on its shores a number of different domains, whose wealthy saw the area as a perfect seaside playground. Roman emperors built vacation homes here, and the attractiveness carried since the 18th century when Europe's literati came here on their Grand Tours. Today, Sorrento continues to be a popular tourist destination. You must do a day trips to Sorrento'smost famous neighbourhoods.
Positano is a small picturesque town with marvelous coastal views. It s a vertical village, houses are organized as a colored cascade along the hills. They are built on the rocks and look towards the blue sea, the narrow streets are made of loads of little steps leading from everywhere to everywhere straight. Small houses, a magic atmosphere, beaches, the friendliness of the inhabitants, give a great charm of this village. Tourists do love this village. In front of the coast there are three small islands called Li Galli or Sirenuse; according to a legend mermaids lived there.
Amalfi s origin dates back to the first century A.C. when the Romans built luxurious villas in this area. In the middle age Amalfi became advanced and well-developed communities, owned a powerful fleet of ships, and became one of the five Italian Maritime Republics. Today Amalfitans are very proud of one of their most famous mariners, Flavio Gioia, the inventor of the compass.
Sorrento: Marina Piccola, the Tasso square, Dome, Belvedere (panoramic gardens), historical alleys.
Positano: the majestic Dome, the harbor and stairway streets with nice shops.
Massa Lubrense and Termini: 2 stunning villages with amazing sights on Capri.
Amalfi: St. Andrews cathedral, the Moresque style cloister of paradise, paper mill museum.
Inclusions for Vespa Tour From Sorrento To Positano And Amalfi
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop/off
- Use of helmets
- Onecertified tour guide
- All taxes gas and parking expenses
Exclusions for Vespa Tour From Sorrento To Positano And Amalfi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Closed shoes and long throusers are suggested
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Ischia Island and Food Tasting Day Trip from Sorrento
- Sorrento Coast Boat Tour at Sunset with Swimming and Happy Hour on Board
- Sorrento Coast Boat Tour at Sunset with dinner in a typical restaurant
- Sorrento Sunset Boat Tour Including Dinner
- St. Anne Celebration Day Boat Tour with Dinner and Fireworks in Sorrento
- Sorrento 3-hour Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Positano Dinner and Fireworks Boat Tour from Sorrento
- Pompeii and Capri Tour by Boat from Sorrento