Viator Exclusive: Cherry Blossom Bike Tour In Washington DC - Washington D. C.
OverviewExperience the beauty of Washington DC in its spring glory on this 2-hour bike tour created specifically for the famous National Cherry Blossom Festival. Follow your guide past gorgeous cherry trees that surround the Tidal Basin and East Potomac Park, home to famous landmarks including the Jefferson Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial and Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial. Youll learn about the history of this festival and stop for photo opportunities along the way.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your selected departure time. Bikes come in all sizes so you may find the right fit, then, hop on your bike and embark on an easy 2-hour bike ride through Washington DC.
Just in time for spring, youll be treated to views of blooming cherry trees as you explore the Tidal Basin, a reservoir between the Potomac River and the Washington Channel. Along the banks, youll see the Jefferson Memorial, Martin Luther King, Jr Memorial, Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial and the George Mason Memorial. Youll also explore East Potomac Park.
Stop to snap photos of the landmarks and the sea of pink and white blossoms. Your guide will share with you the history of this festival, which commemorates the gift of 3,000 cherry trees from Tokyo Mayor Yukio Ozaki to the city of Washington DC in 1912. This annual celebration honors the lasting friendship between the US and Japan.
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Cherry Blossom Bike Tour In Washington DC
- Professional guide
- Use of bike and helmet
- Bottled water
- Equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Cherry Blossom Bike Tour In Washington DC
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The White House as an Office Walking Tour
- Musings with a White House Gardner Walking Tour
- The White House as a Home Walking Tour
- Luxury Day Tour With Hotel Pickup Plus Potomac River Cruise
- DC Smartphone Photo Safari at Night
- George Washington's Mount Vernon by Water Cruise
- 2.5-Hour U.S. Capitol Building and Capitol Hill Walking Tour
- See the City Segway Tour