Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza At Your Own Pace Plus Access To Hospitality Suite - Cancun
OverviewThis Viator Exclusive - available nowhere else - let's you explore the archaeological site of Chichen Itza at your own pace. You decide when and how many times to enter the site. Simply purchase your tickets at the entrance (not included) and feel like a real archaeologist exploring this Wonder of the World however you like. Not just this, but you'll also have access to Viator's exclusive on-site hospitality suite where you can relax and use Mayaland's pools and amenities before heading back to your hotel.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup in Cancun or Riviera Maya. Board a Mercedes Benz van and head to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza. Once you get there, you will be helped with purchasing your tickets to the site (not included) and avoid the crowds as you enter Chichen Itza through a private entrance. From there, you will be directed to Viator's welcome suite within Mayaland's facilities. You will have approximately 4.5 hours to spend here and you can enter the archaeological site as many times as you'd like.
Take pictures of all the amazing temples including the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Temple of the Warriors and the Observatory. You can also see the Ball Court; The Sacred Cenote, Temple of Venus, The Nunnery, The Church, The Market,The Mayan Steam Baths and many other places not usually covered by most of day tours to this place.
Since you can choose how long to be at the site, you can stay as much as you want or head to Viators Hospitality Suite which cannot be purchased anywhere else. Enjoy the use of a concierge plus air-conditioning, towels, flavored waters ("aguas frescas") and access to all Mayaland facilities including Cenote Xtoloc (just a walking distance from the private entrance) and beautiful tropical fresh water pools. Here, you can swim and cool down and then head to see the Maya Skies 360 degree cinema presentation at Mayalands Planetarium if you'd like. You will also receive a booklet with special discounts to restaurants, bars, stores, SPA, Horseback rides and more to use while at Mayaland. You will have unlimited access to this welcome Suite, so you can spend time here as much as you want before departing to your hotel.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences and are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza At Your Own Pace Plus Access To Hospitality Suite
- Roundtrip semi-private Mercedes Benz transportation from major hotels
- Access to Chichen Itza through a private entrance
- Time to explore the temples on your own
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, towels, lounge chairs, Botanical Gardens and Cenote Xtoloc
- Exclusive access to a welcome suite
- Flavored water inside welcome Suite
- Booklet of special discounts to restaurants, bars, stores, SPA, Horseback rides and more!
- Mayaland Resort Fee
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza At Your Own Pace Plus Access To Hospitality Suite
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza. Government set price varies depending on your age, occupation and nationality and is thus not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and other beverages
- Bilingual guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes. Bring your sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, biodegradable sun block, extra money for personal expanses and a camera
No swimming allowed in Cenote Xtoloc
If you are staying in Downtown Cancun or in a hotel with limited access, pick up will be in a location to be arranged when confirming the tour
Note: The tickets to Chichen Itza are not included. You will purchase this upon arrival and be directed to the hospitality suite afterwards
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.