Viator Exclusive Combo: 'Game Of Thrones' In Dubrovnik And Split
OverviewFollow in the footsteps of your favorite Games of Thrones characters on this Croatia combo its a Viator Exclusive that you wont find anywhere else. When you join your expert guide in Split, discover the fictional city of Meereen while visiting the mountainside fortress of Klis and the UNESCO-listed Diocletians Palace. On another day, head to Dubrovnik and hear insider gossip about the series as you explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town, Lovrijenac Fortress and more. Please note: Depending on tour availability, you can choose which days and in what order you wish to take the tours to suit your schedule.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourViator Exclusive:Game of Thrones Tour in Split (3.5 Hours)
Meet your guide at the UNESCO-listed Diocletian's Palace in Split. Then, hop inside an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a short drive to Klis Fortress, a 2,000-year-old stronghold that featured as the city of Meereen in Season 4 of Game of Thrones.
As you follow your guide along the craggy pathways, hear how Daenerys Targaryen launched an attack on the mountaintop city, and reimagine the battle between Meereen's champion and Daario Naharis.
After an hour, return to Diocletian's Palace, which was used for scenes shot behind Meereen's walls. Visit the throne room and other featured locations before descending into the cellars where the slaves conspired to overthrow the masters.
Your tour concludes outside Diocletian's Palace after around 1.5 hours at the UNESCO World Heritage Site. If you've chosen to enjoy the Games of Thrones tour in Split first, your walking tour of Dubrovnik will take place on another day of your vacation.
Viator Exclusive:Game of Thrones Walking Tour of Dubrovnik (3 Hours)
Join up with your guide at Pile Square in Dubrovnik Old Town, then set off on a walking tour of filming locations used in Game of Thrones.
Hear tales of the Targaryen family who were exiled from King's Landing when King Robert Baratheon took the Iron Throne. Then, see where Ayra Stark lived on the streets after war broke out between the Lannisters and the Starks.
Continue to the old city walls that were attacked by the Baratheons in the first series. Then explore Lovrijenac Fortress, which featured in numerous battle scenes. Gaze down at fictional Blackwater Bay from the fort's vantage point, and imagine the bloody Battle of Blackwater taking place outside of its walls. You'll also visit several parks that were used to film scenes.
After three hours, your tour concludes near the original start point. If you've opted to go on the Dubrovnik walking tour first, your Split tour will take place on another day of your trip.
Upgrade: Trsteno Arboretum (5.5 Hours)
If you have more time on your hands, upgrade to see another location. At the end of your walking tour, hop aboard a luxury minibus and travel to Trsteno Arboretum, used as King's Landing palace gardens. Explore it on a guided walking tour, and learn about the War of the Five Kings as you admire the park's Gothic, Renaissance and baroque features. Finish your tour with a drop-off at the start point.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences and are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive Combo: 'Game Of Thrones' In Dubrovnik And Split
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in Split
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive Combo: 'Game Of Thrones' In Dubrovnik And Split
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport between Dubrovnik and Split
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise your preferred date order for both Dubrovnik and Split tours at time of booking
Please note that both Dubrovnik and Split tours cannot be taken on the same day
Not wheelchair accessible
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dubrovnik Combo: Cable Car Ride to Mount Srd and Old Town Tour
- Aquapark in Budva Private Excursion from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Adventure
- 6-Night Independent Tour of Croatias Dalmatian Coast: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Dubrovnik and Cavtat
- Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Historical Walking Tour