Be the first one inside La Pedrera â MilÃ House, 45 minutes before its official opening time, on this 1.5-hour Viator Exclusive tour, not on offer anywhere else . Contemplate the nature of one of Gaudi's modernist masterpieces with a guide and take crowd-free photographs until 9am. The UNESCO-listed La Pedrera boasts extravagant features that demand attention: marvel at dramatic staircases and elaborately decorated columns. This small-groupÂ tour, limited to 10 people, includes breakfast at Cafe de la Perdera.Â
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Exclusive to Viator
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your experience at the modernist masterpiece of La Pedrera to embark on this 1.5-hour guide tour. Use your priority access ticket to sail past long lines in the crowed entrance foyer of the UNESCO-listed landmark.
After greeting your guide and small group, you'll start exploring the building in relative solitude. Stroll thorough a richly decorated lobby and extensive courtyards embellished in typical Gaudi style; capture tourist-free photographs of kaleidoscopic murals and mosaics, and then explore the Exhibition Hall to see impressive stair columns. Enter the apartment to see an accurate recreation of a bourgeois apartment in the building during the 20th century.
Rise to the roof terrace to observe the jewel in the building's architectural crown, its imitable corkscrew chimneys, and then absorb panoramic vistas of Barcelonaâs skyline before descending to the Espau Gaudi to peruse an exhibition detailing the architectâs life and works.
After 1.5 hours, your tourÂ concludes with a coffee or drink in Cafe de la Perdera.
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Early Access To La Pedrera With Private Guide Including Spanish Breakfast
- Admission ticket
- Coffee or beverage in "El Cafè de La Pedrera”
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Early Access To La Pedrera With Private Guide Including Spanish Breakfast
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All areas of La Pedrera are wheelchair accessible, except the Roof Terrace
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.