OverviewFly like a fighter pilot over Las Vegas for the ultimate adrenaline rush! Experience Top Gun or Air Combat thrills aboard the high-performance aircraft of your choice and soar low over the mountains and valleys of the Mojave Desert. Soak in views of the Las Vegas skyline and enjoy a couple of aerobatic maneuvers, followed by a military-style landing.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Exclusive to Viator
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tourPickup from Las Vegas hotel will take you to the Henderson Airport, where youll receive a safety briefing to prep you for your flight. You and your expert pilot will board your state-of-the-art aerobatic Extra 330LC, this style of plane has been in the air race industry for 30 years. Both planes are meticulously restored, and the Waco biplane seats two in the front seat, so you both can experience this exciting moment with a friend.
Take off and soar low over the beautiful mountains and valleys of the Mojave Desert on an adrenaline-pumping flight. Catch great views of the surrounding sights and see the Las Vegas skyline from above!
After the flight, you'll complete a military-style landing, where the plane comes in at an elongated spiral -- a tactic used by the military to make it difficult for the enemy to shoot at the plane.
You'll then be taken back to your hotel with unforgettable memories to share.
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Fighter Pilot Experience In Las Vegas
- 15-minute flight in a Extra 330LC (if option selected)
- 5-minute safety briefing
- Professional instructor/pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Fighter Pilot Experience In Las Vegas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Minimum weight required for the Extra 330LC is 80 lbs (36.5 kg / 5.7 stone); maximum weight is 265 lbs (130 kg / 19 stone)
Maximum height for the Extra 330LC is 6'6'' (2m)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.