Viator Exclusive: Gaudi Experiencia Private Tour Of Barcelona's Colonia Guell And Torres Bellesguard
OverviewSpend a day exploring GaudÃs lesser-known sites in and around Barcelona on this private, full-day tour; its a Viator Exclusive that cant be booked elsewhere! After getting picked up from your hotel, visit Torre Bellesguard, a GaudÃ-designed hillside house that fuses medieval architecture and art nouveau style in a garden setting. Then, head to ColÃ²nia GÃ¼ell, a small workers village home to lesser-known works by GaudÃ, for a guided tour. Finish the day at the GaudÃ Experience for a 4D journey through the architects creative universe.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Exclusive to Viator
Know More about this tourBegin your experience with a pickup from your centrally located Barcelona hotel. Then, relax during the drive out to the Sarri-Sant Gervasi district, home of Torre Bellesguard. Designed by Antoni Gaud in the early 20th century, this castle-like museum and private residence stands on the site of a former hillside medieval fortress built by a Catalan king, and commands commanding views over the citys rooftops. Take a self-guided audio tour of the interior and exterior before meeting your driver again.
Relax in the comfortable air-conditioned car for the ride out to Colnia Gell. On arrival, meet your private guide and commence discovering this fascinating site. A workers village from the late 19th century, Colnia Gell boasts a church uncannily similar to the masterpiece Sagrada Familia, modernist-constructed streets and even Gauds own crypt. Take two hours here and enjoy lunch in the village (own expense) before moving on to the next stop.
Arrive at the Gaud Experience, a center that allows visitors to experience the world of the brilliant architect of Catalan modernism with a 4D projection of his work.
Your full-day tour then concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Gaudi Experiencia Private Tour Of Barcelona's Colonia Guell And Torres Bellesguard
- Entrance fees to Colonia Guell, Torres Bellesguard and Gaudi Experience
- Audioguide in Torres Bellesguard
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Gaudi Experiencia Private Tour Of Barcelona's Colonia Guell And Torres Bellesguard
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Please wear comfortable shoes
Please note that there will be an additional charge for each child seat for your private vehicle of 12 Euros (children below 12 years old) to be paid on the travel date.
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona