OverviewPrepare to explore the beauty of Santorini's volcanic landscape by sea on this 5 hour sailing trip on board the newest addition to our fleet, the brand new Lagoon 520. With its beautiful diamond-like design and comfortable seating areas inside as well as outside this boat will astonish you. The Lagoon 520 leaves from Amoudi port and sails to the volcano where you can take a bath in the hot springs, past the Lighthouse of Akrotiri; one of the oldest lighthouses in Greece, to the White and Red beach where you will stop for your BBQ experience and swim. The trip is all inclusive with traditional Greek food, unlimited drinks, towels and snorkeling equipment all contained in the price.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
After hotel pickup by minibus shuttle, board the Amorgos, a Lagoon 520 catamaran, at the marina at Amoudi and set sail from the coast of Santorini. You'll start your adventure by cruising close to the caldera cliffs, and make your first stop in about 30 minutes at the hot springs, where you can swim and even enjoy a mud bath.
Back on board, sail by Aspronissi, and see a historical lighthouse, Indian Rock, and Akrotiri. Then stop for about an hour at the White Beach for swimming, snorkeling, and your barbecue lunch on board. After eating, sail to your last stop, about 30 minutes at the Red Beach for more swimming and snorkeling.
Your tour then finishes at the port of Vlychada, from where the minibus takes you back to your hotel.
Sample menu on board (subject to change):
Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables (for vegetarians)
Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
Rice with vegetables
Mpriam (a traditional Greek plate with zucchini and eggplant in a red sauce)
Traditional sweets (baklava) or seasonal fruit
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Luxury Catamaran Santorini Day Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Open bar (unlimited white wine selection such as Nychtery, ouzo, beer, water, and soft drinks)
- Barbecue meal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Wi-Fi available on board
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Luxury Catamaran Santorini Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Sample menu (subject to change):
- Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Seafood (shrimps)
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Rice with vegetables
- Mpriam (a traditional Greek Plate with zucchinis and eggplants on a red sauce)
- Traditional sweets (backlava) or seasonal fruits
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.