Viator Exclusive: Maui Helicopter Tour With Private Cliffside Landing
OverviewSoak in unbeatable views of Southern Maui on this thrilling 80-minute helicopter charter tour! Flying over Southern Maui and all the way up to the impressive dormant volcano Haleakela with a quick landing at our private cliffside location, you will be treated to unobstructed 180-degree views of lush rain forests, sea cliffs and cascading waterfalls. A Viator Exclusive offering, only available from Viator.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMake your way to Kahului heliport on Maui at least 30 minutes before your chosen departure time. The heliport is located at1 Keolani Pl #110, Kahului, HI 96732.
After a short orientation, climb into the helicopter with your private pilot and take off for a scenic, 75-minute flight over southern Maui. Be sure to have your camera ready for views of the beaches, cliffs, and jungles. Marvel at sweeping views of the dormant Haleakala volcano, then touch down at a private cliffside location. This is a great opportunity to celebrate special occasions with a loved one.
Take off again to fly over the Hana rainforest, as well as some canyons and waterfalls, before returning to the airport.
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Maui Helicopter Tour With Private Cliffside Landing
- Professional pilot-guide
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Maui Helicopter Tour With Private Cliffside Landing
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Flight recording on USB
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
All passenger names & weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
Not wheelchair Accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.