Viator Exclusive: Santorini Luxury Catamaran Day Cruise With BBQ And Drinks
OverviewA sailing trip is 'a must do' experience in Santorini. Why younotdo it with style? The Brand New Ipanema 58' is the most luxurious vessel and one ofitskind yachts in Santorini. Enjoy the ultimate comfort deck of the yacht while you are being spoiled from the professional crew and Captain. Enjoy amazing Greek style barbecue meal on board, swimming and snorkeling at the unique Red and White beach and of capture amazing moments and selfies while sailing in the Caldera.
Know More about this tour
An English speaking driver will meet you at the parking of your hotel, and will drive you to the Amoudi port , which is few minutes below the picturesque village of Oia.
After the short check-in you will embark on the Brand New Ipanema 58 foot catamaran.The professional crew will offer you a short safety briefing and information about the places that you will visit, they will offer you welcome drinks and a detailed map of the sights of Santorini. The amazing catamaran will sail close the Caldera cliffs and right after, will stop at the Palea Kameni and the famous Hot Springs for a 30 minute swim at the mineral waters.
Thecaptain will open up the sails towards the south part of the island and you will capture with your camera the Ancient Light house, the Indian face rock, before reaching the unique Red Beach for swimming and snorkeling.
Next stop will be near the White beach at a quite bay, called Mesa Pigadia, where your will have the chance to swim, relax, snorkelandfeed the colorful fish. The cook will prepare your lunch, in front of you, with fresh local ingredients. While you are feeling comfortable at the three lounge sofas, our hostess will serve your meal. The menu includes pork, chicken, vegetarian dishes, local starters (Greek Mezedes) and plenty of wine, beers, water, soft drinks and juices.
After having your appetizerthe one of its kindcatamaran is heading out to Ammoudi port. The A/C minibuses will drive you back to your hotel.
At a glance:
- Starts from Ammoudi port at 09:30. Sails below Caldera.
- First stop at Hot Springs for mudbath. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri and
- Indian Rock. Second stop at the Red Beach* for swimming.
- Third stop at the White Beach* for swimming and for the barbecue on board.
- Tour ends at Ammoudi port
- Greek salad
- Shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork
- Skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves
- Vegetarian meal available
- Drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer)
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Santorini Luxury Catamaran Day Cruise With BBQ And Drinks
- Free beer, wine and soft drinks
- A full Greek barbecue meal experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Free WiFi
- Snorkeling equipment
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Santorini Luxury Catamaran Day Cruise With BBQ And Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Captain has selected the best points for swimming and snorkelling, the closest possible from the beach
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Santorini Hotel to Airport or Cruise Port
- Early Season Experience: 3-Hour Santorini Volcano and Hot Springs Trip
- A Taste of Mediterranean Cuisine dinner in Santorini
- Santorini To Mykonos
- Morning Caldera Sailing Cruise
- Santorini Small-Group Cooking Class and Wine Tasting
- Half Day Tour of Santorini's South Side
- Santorini Shore Excursion: Private Scenic Tour of Santorini, including Oia and Mt Profitis Ilias Monastery