An English speaking driver will meet you at the parking of your hotel, and will drive you to the Amoudi port , which is few minutes below the picturesque village of Oia.
After the short check-in you will embark on the Brand New Ipanema 58 foot catamaran.The professional crew will offer you a short safety briefing and information about the places that you will visit, they will offer you welcome drinks and a detailed map of the sights of Santorini. The amazing catamaran will sail close the Caldera cliffs and right after, will stop at the Palea kameni and the famous Hot springs for a 30 minute swim at the mineral waters.
Thecaptain will open up the sails towards the south part of the island and you will capture with your camera the Ancient Light house, the Indian face rock, before reaching the unique Red beach for swimming and snorkelling.
Next stop will be near the White beach at a quite bay, called Mesa Pigadia, where your will have the chance to swim, relax, snorkelandfeed the colorful fish. The cook will prepare your lunch, in front of you, with fresh local ingredients. While you are feeling comfortable at the three lounge sofas, our hostess will serve your meal. The menu includes pork, chicken, vegetarian dishes, local starters (Greek Mezedes) and plenty of wine, beers, water, soft drinks and juices.
After having your appetizerthe one of its kindcatamaran is headingbelow the Oia village , where the catamaran, will stop at the most amazing place , in order to admire the spectacular Sunset of Santorini. Then our catamaran will return to the Amoudi port of Oia and theA/C minibuses will drive you back to your hotel.
At a glance:
- Starts from Ammoudi port at 15:45. Sails below Caldera
- First stop at Hot Springs for mudbath. Sails past Aspronisi, Ancient Lighthouse, Akrotiri and
- Indian Rock. Second stop at the Red Beach* for swimming
- Third stop at the White Beach* for swimming and for the barbecue on board
- Last stop at the Sunset point
- Tour ends at Ammoudi port
- Greek salad
- Shrimp saganaki, grilled chicken and pork
- Skewers, roasted vegetables, pasta with red sauce, stuffed vine leaves
- Vegetarian meal available
- Drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer)