OverviewEnjoy the magnificent sunset of Santorini on this 5-hour sailing trip aboard the newest addition to the fleet, the brand new Lagoon 520. With its beautiful diamondlike design and comfortable seating areas inside as well as outside, this boat will astonish you. The Lagoon 520 leaves from Vlychada port and sails to the White and Red beach, where you will stop for your barbecue experience and swim. The catamaran will then pass by the Lighthouse of Akrotiri, one of the oldest lighthouses in Greece. The next stop is at the volcano, where you can take a bath in the hot springs. The trip is all inclusive, with traditional Greek food, unlimited drinks, towels and snorkeling equipment all included in the price.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Dinner included
Know More about this tour
The Amorgos brand newLagoon 520 departs daily from the Vlychadaport at 2:15pm. A shuttle mini bus transfer from your hotel will transport you to the port prior to the time of the cruise.
The catamaran sets sail from Vlychada to Red Beach, where you'll have 30 minutes reserved for swimming and snorkeling. Next, youll sail on to the White Beach, for an hour of swimming, snorkeling, and a barbecue meal onboard the ship. After the barbecue, the boat sails close to Indian Rock and Akrotiri, the ancient lighthouse. Anotherstop of roughly 30 minutes will be made for bathing in the hot springs, swimming, or enjoying a mud bath.
Finally, the boat will sail to just belowOia village to watch the sunset from the best point on the island!
The tour finishes in Amoudi where mini buses will take you back to your hotel.
The menu on board:
Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
Rice with vegetables
Mpriam (a traditional Greek plate with zucchini and eggplant in a red sauce)
Traditional sweets (backlava) or seasonal fruit
Inclusions for Viator Exclusive: Santorini Luxury Catamaran Sunset Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rich barbecue meal
- Drinks - Open Bar (unlimited Santorinian white wine-selection Nychtery, ouzo, beers, water and soft drinks)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Wifi available on board
Exclusions for Viator Exclusive: Santorini Luxury Catamaran Sunset Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pork souvlaki or chicken souvlaki or roasted vegetables for vegetarians
- Greek Salad
- Seafood (shrimps)
- Potato salad
- Ntolmadakia (stuffed wine leaves)
- Rice with vegetables
- Mpriam (a traditional Greek Plate with zucchini and eggplant on a red sauce)
- Traditional sweets (backlava) or seasonal fruit
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.