OverviewDont miss the worlds greatest collection of Impressionist and Post Impressionist art! The Muse dOrsay is home to some of the worlds most iconic artworks, created by now legendary artists such as Monet, Manet, Renoir and Van Gogh. Follow your guide on a 2 hour journey through one of the most exciting periods of the history of art, and discover one of the most dazzling museums in Paris. After your tour, enjoy a delicious gourmet French lunch in the spectacular museum restaurant.
- Lunch included
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
Housed in a spectacular Beaux-Arts building that was once a train station, the Musée d’Orsay is now one of the must-see museums for all visitors to Paris. Meet your guide just outside the museum, and join our tour, allowing you to skip the long lines and gain priority access. Our fully accredited guides are eager to share their passion for this stunning museum with you and your group of 25 people or fewer.
During your visit, learn why these now-renowned paintings were considered so scandalous when they were first shown; how their sublime colors and revolutionary techniques shook the art world to its foundations; and how the colorful lives of the painters themselves shaped their work and dramatically changed the face of art. Let your guide take you on a journey through time and discover how these daring artists fought to be recognized. You will certainly recognize many of the breathtaking paintings on show here, and the chance to see Monet’s Water Lilies or Manet’s sublime Olympia up close is not to be missed. Your guide will take you to the most iconic and important works in the museum, and will end the tour by escorting you to the museum restaurant .After the museum tour, enjoy a delicious lunch at the Musée d’Orsay restaurant. Built in 1900, this lavish dining room is listed as a historic monument, and serves fine, traditional French cuisine. A meal under the glittering chandeliers is the perfect way to end your tour of this dazzling museum. After your lunch, you are free to continue exploring the museum at your leisure.
Inclusions for Viator VIP: Musée D'Orsay Highlights Tour And Gourmet Lunch
- 2 hour guided tour of the Musée d’Orsay
- Fully accredited local guide
- Skip the line access and all entrance fees
- VIP gourmet lunch
- See the greatest collection of Impressionist art in the world
- Headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Stay as long as you like in the museum after your lunch
Exclusions for Viator VIP: Musée D'Orsay Highlights Tour And Gourmet Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:3-course Lunch Menu :
- Cream of green lentils, shredded duck confit
- Oriental chicken parcels, carrot purée with cumin and pesto coriander
- Fine apple pie, vanilla ice cream
- 75 cl (25 fl.oz.) bottle for 4 people -
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note that increased security measures may affect lines as we cannot avoid them. However due to our Skip the Line privilege, we do have access to shortcuts to the security check.
All visitors are subject to the procedures of the Musée d'Orsay
The menu changes with the seasons and in order to offer you a different experience each time
A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise the local operator of any allergies or dietary restrictions no later than seven days prior to travel date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.