Take a fully guided 2-hour tour of the Louvre Museum in Paris followed by a lunch at Angelina within the Louvre Museum, Paris' most famous salon de the. This skip the line tour helps you explore the collection of paintings, sculpture, and architecture with an expert local guide. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 15 people on this small group walking tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Fully narrated tour
- Skip the line
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the whirlwind of activities and attractions, especially in a renowned museum like the Louvre. But with this personalized tour of only fifteen people maximum, we whisk you through the endless halls and exhibits straight to the top masterpieces. No lines, no waiting, all enjoyment. Our local expert English-only speaking guides have hand selected the top must-see pieces in the worlds most-visited museum.
Spend more time with the Mona Lisa, the worlds most famous painting, see the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, and hear the stories behind these priceless paintings and sculptures. Our specially-designed tour will show you what you cant afford to miss in the Louvre, accompanied by rich and entertaining historical stories that will bring the art to life like youve never experienced before. Dont waste precious time waiting in lines and ambling aimlessly amongst the museums endless corridors, let us take you straight to where you want to be with this in-depth experience.
At the end of the tour, your guide will escort you to the Caf Richelieu, set overlooking the courtyard of the Louvre and home to the famous Parisian restaurant Angelina. Here you will have seating reserved for you so you can enjoy a 3 course lunch, including wine and coffee. Take your time to relax and enjoy the delicious French food and world famous desserts, before either heading off for other discoveries in Paris, or continuing to visit the treasures of this amazing museum at your leisure.
Inclusions for Viator VIP: Skip The Line Louvre Highlights Tour With Lunch At Angelina
- Guided visit of the Louvre with expert, English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre
- 3-course lunch including wine, water and coffee
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
Exclusions for Viator VIP: Skip The Line Louvre Highlights Tour With Lunch At Angelina
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, delays may be experienced in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, it is strongly suggested that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, & missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are appreciated.
This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
Photography is permitted throughout the tour, please note in the Louvre flash photography is not allowed.
France's tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
Please note that sections of the museum are not air-conditioned (as A/C is not standard practice in France).
Please inform the supplier at time of booking of any dietary requirements.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour