From USD 103.93
OverviewTravel through the picturesque Adelaide Hills and into the Fleurieu Peninsula, where the vines meet the sea. Pass through Goolwa and onto Victor Harbor, a popular seaside town, before returning to Adelaide via the famous McLaren Vale wine region.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a delightful tour of South Australia’s premier tourist region, the Fleurieu Peninsula. This tour begins with a picturesque coach ride through the Adelaide Hills to the historical Scottish settlement of Strathalbyn. Here you will stop for some free time and morning tea in High Street (own expense). Continue on to the paddle steamer town of Goolwa where you will have a brief tour of the town including the wharf, barrage and beach.
On your way to Victor Harbor cruise past the charming coastal town of Port Elliot including Horseshoe Bay and stop at Whale Lookout for a photo opportunity. Upon arrival at one of South Australia’s most popular seaside villages, enjoy a delicious 3 course carvery lunch at the Hotel Victor. After lunch, you may like to explore Granite Island, where you’ll find the Little Penguins and you might even catch a glimpse of a Southern Right Whale during the winter months.
Your tour then continues to the wine making region of McLaren Vale, best known for producing outstanding Shiraz. Wander the main street, sample the fresh local produce including the delicious cheeses at Blessed Cheese, taste some of the fine wines or grab a coffee at one of the many cafés. From here take a scenic drive through South Australia’s southern metropolitan beaches of Port Noarlunga and Moana before returning to Adelaide.
Inclusions for Victor Harbor And McLaren Vale Day Trip From Adelaide Including Lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Victor Harbor And McLaren Vale Day Trip From Adelaide Including Lunch
- Horse-drawn Tram to Granite Island is not included in the price
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.