Begin your tour with a 90-minute cruise aboard BC Ferries. With scenery so jaw-dropping, you won’t want to blink. Relax and enjoy the voyage through Active Pass and the Gulf Islands. Explore the Inner Harbour of British Columbia's capital city of Victoria, named after the British monarch Queen Victoria and visit the breathtaking Butchart Gardens, 22 hectares (55 acres) of meticulously manicured beauty. This tour delivers a royally spectacular day-trip to remember.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourIn this tour, you'll view the spectacular British Columbia coastline by land and ship, and stop at Butchart Gardens en route to the British inspired city of Victoria. First, board a BC Ferries vessel at Tsawwassen Terminal for a 90-minute sail through the serene beauty of the Gulf Islands. From the outdoor ship decks, you'll likely sight marine wildlife - especially eagles, sea lions, and whales.
Arrive at Swartz Bay Terminal on Vancouver Island and continue to the enchanting botanical paradise of Butchart Gardens. Wander through a series of themed gardens, highlighted by the massive dancing fountain in the Sunken Garden.
The city of Victoria boasts many impressive architectural wonders, including the iconic Parliament buildings and the waterfront of the Fairmont Empress Hotel. Visit the unique shops and cafes of Government Street and Chinatown. Stroll along the Inner Harbour for prime ocean views, and enjoy some free time to take in this culturally significant city. Return on the bus to Vancouver by ferry to conclude this diverse tour.
Packed with ever-changing experiences of the Pacific Coast and Vancouver Island, this tour is a must-do for those who have not yet visited Victoria.
Inclusions for Victoria And Butchart Gardens Tour From Vancouver
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Victoria And Butchart Gardens Tour From Vancouver
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Vancouver To Victoria And Butchart Gardens Tour By Bus
- Vancouver Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise - Vancouver
- Vancouver Seaplane Tour
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise City Tour With Port Drop Off
- Vancouver Aquarium Admission
- Private Transport From Downtown Vancouver To Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Lost Souls Of Gastown Walking Tour
- Private 3-Hour Sailing Charter In Vancouver
- Private Tour: Sea To Sky Corridor Adventure
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Private Fraser Valley Wine Tour