Victoria City Sightseeing Tour With Craigdarroch Castle
OverviewSee the very best of Victoria on a comprehensive city tour that includes a visit to Craigdarroch Castle. During your sightseeing tour, an experienced guide provides fascinating commentary on Victoria's rich history and scenic beauty. Enjoy numerous stops at points of interest, such as Mt Tolmie and Beacon Hill Park, for photo ops. This 3.5-hour tour is a great way to get to know the the charming provincial capital and its famous landmarks, including the Victorian-era elegance of Craigdarroch Castle, the city’s premiere heritage and architectural attraction.
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your tour with pickup from Victoria's spectacular Inner Harbour in front of the Empress Hotel. Driving through the stately downtown core, your driver-guide discusses notable landmarks while you pass through Government Street in Old Town, see Canada's oldest Chinatown, and view the last remnants of Fort Victoria.
Your coach tour follows a route along Antique Row before arriving at Craigdarroch Castle. Your guide will fill you in on the eccentricities of this Victorian-era Scottish Baronial mansion, which is designated a National Historic Site of Canada.
Enjoy an hour to explore Craigdarroch Castle at your leisure. Discover the heritage museum, considered a key piece of British Columbia history, built in the early 1900s and designed with exquisite stained glass windows and elegant woodwork. Learn about its wealthy former residents and the many functions of its subdivided estate, including as a military hospital and music school.
Continuing your drive, stop at the summit of Mt Tolmie for a photo opportunity high above the city. Then it's on to Oak Bay, Uplands and along Marine Drive, offering vistas of the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Stop at Oak Bay Marina to feed the seals or grab some coffee (own expense), then travel along scenic Marine Drive and the Victoria waterfront past Beacon Hill Park, the largest of its kind in the city. Your morning or afternoon sightseeing tour ends at the starting point.
Inclusions for Victoria City Sightseeing Tour With Craigdarroch Castle
- City tour
- Entry to Craigdarroch Castle
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Victoria City Sightseeing Tour With Craigdarroch Castle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.