Victoria Falls Cultural Tour With Lunch
OverviewIn the morning you'll be taken to one of the seven wonders of the world, Mosi-oa-Tunya, otherwise known as Victoria Falls for a private tour. After the walk you will be treated to lunch at Ilala lodge before setting out to see the township, craft market, bridge and big tree. You will learn of the pioneers and the local culture. Finally you will be taken to Victoria Falls hotel, the oldest in Zimbabwe, to have its famous high tea and learn of the history of the town.
- Immerse yourself in the culture, heritage and history of Victoria Falls.
- Private guided tour of Victoria Falls.
- Lunch at Ilala Lodge.
- Township, craft market and big tree tour.
- High Tea at Victoria Falls Hotel.
Know More about this tour
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and be taken to Victoria Falls for a guided tour. Get ready to witness the remarkable power of nature, and a spectacle you will remember for life.The walk of the falls will take around 2 hours after which you will be treated to lunch at Ilala lodge. After lunch you will be shown the bridge and learn of it's construction while seeing the high flying activities that happen there. From the bridge we will progress to a short tour of Victoria Falls Hotel, being the oldest hotel in the land, and holding the history of the resort town. You will enjoy the hotels famous High Tea, with spectacular views of the Victoria Falls Bridge. From the hotel we will go and see the big tree which is over 1000 years old, where the pioneers in Victoria Falls spent their nights to and from Zambia in the early years. We then leave for the township to see how the local people live and learn of the local customs. You will also have the opportunity to see the craft markets where you can browse through a selection of handcrafts made by Zimbabwean artists.
Inclusions for Victoria Falls Cultural Tour With Lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Water provided
- Lunch Provided
- High Tea Provided
Exclusions for Victoria Falls Cultural Tour With Lunch
- Park entry fees: $30 International, $20 SADC, $7 Zimbabweans
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park Adventure
- Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls
- CHOBE NATIONAL PARK EXTENSION & VICTORIA FALLS
- Couples 10-Day NON-SHARED Private Vic Falls and Chobe Safari with Scenic Flights
- Around Zimbabwe 12 Days Mobile Safaris
- Whitewater Rafting on the Zambezi River from Victoria Falls
- Chobe Extended Day Trip from Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Half Day Fishing