Victoria Falls Half Day FishingWrite a Review
Cast your line in one of the best places to fish in the world. The Zambezi is the fourth longest river in Africa and it is teeming with fish. This experience takes you out on the Upper Zambezi above the Victoria Falls on a thrilling fishing adventure that will test your angling skills. Prepare to do battle to land a Tigerfish, plus other species amid magnificent and pictures scenery.
- An exciting fishing destination year-round.
- Rated as one of the world’s top fishing spots.
- An opportunity to catch ferocious Tiger Fish.
- Spectacular river scenery.
- Chance to spot local wildlife on the waters edge.
Know More about this tour
The Upper Zambezi is home to more than 70 fish species, including the tiger fish, one of the most sort after freshwater fighting fish in the world. There is probably no fish more difficult to hook than the big toothy predator, presenting a thrilling challenge to anglers. They are powerful animals that will fight hard if they are on the end of your line. You will need nerves of steel and be able to concentrate hard. Among the other river species that could end up taking your bait are Upper Zambezi Yellowfish, Yellow-belly bream and African pike.
This experience is for every type of anglers, from novices all the way up to experts. It includes transfer to and from your Victoria Falls accommodation and the hire of a boat and experienced river guide. You will be kitted out with all the fishing equipment and bait that you need.
Fishing is a sport where you need to know the waters and the best hunting grounds for the type of species you’re after. Your local guide has expert knowledge of where to go at any time of the year, whether in shallow water, by the riverbanks or out in deep water.
In between casting your line and reeling in your catches, take a few moments to enjoy the beauty and serenity of the natural environment around you.
Inclusions for Victoria Falls Half Day Fishing
- Transfer to and from your Victoria Falls accommodation.
- Boat and experienced river guide.
- Fishing equipment and bait.
- Water and soft drinks.
- Boat fuel.
- Local beers provided.
- Enjoy sunsets/sunrises on the early morning and late afternoon trips.
Exclusions for Victoria Falls Half Day Fishing
- National park fees - US$10 per person
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.