Victoria Falls Photographic ToursWrite a Review
OverviewVictoria Falls, one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World, is the largest waterfall in the world. With its large sheet of falling water it has an almost permanent rainbow created by the spray. At dawn the sun rises over Victoria Falls making for a magical moment. The waterfall, rainforest, sun and spray will make for an idyllic photo. However capturing such a photo is difficult, especially at certain times of the year. Our private photography guide has spent years learning the tricks and techniques that these unique conditions require and he will pass this knowledge onto you.
- Take photos of one of the Seven Wonders of the World with a seasoned photographer.
- See the sun rise over Victoria Falls.
- Learn tips, tricks and techniques to capture this unique landscape.
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel from 5:30am onward to be taken to the Victoria Falls National Park where you will meet your photography guide. We need to get you into the park early to allow for enough time to enter the rain forest and set up for the perfect shot. You will spend most of the time photographing the sunrise over the falls. Your guide will take you to the best viewpoints for photographs, while giving you advice on camera settings, lighting conditions and angels. At 8am the tour will end and you will have the option to get breakfast at the Rainforest Café.
Inclusions for Victoria Falls Photographic Tours
Professional photographer guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Victoria Falls Photographic Tours
- The listed price does not include National Park Fee. Day pass is US$30 or internationals; US$20 regional SADC; US$7 fee for locals, payable at the time of entrance.
- Cameras or photographic equipment (These can be made available for hire)
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.