Victoria Falls Steam Train Dinner
OverviewA trip on the steam train will renovate within you what it must have been like in the era of Cecil Rhodes back in 1905. This would have been a luxurious way to travel and it will be no different for you. Get ready to be transported back in time on a journey to the Victoria Falls Bridge in the comfort of a grand carriage.
- 5 star service
- A trip on a steam train built by Cecil Rhodes
- Setting sun with a view of the falls
- Four course gourmet dinner
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel to go to The Victoria Falls Station which is situated behind the Victoria Falls Hotel. The hotel building itself is actually still owned by the Zimbabwe Railways. To be on time for the sunset on the bridge there are set departure times dependent on the season.
After a short safety briefing you will be welcomed with a refreshing drink. You will walk along a red carpet to the Loco 512 Steam Train and board you carriage. (This is a perfect photo opportunity) Once on board the luxurious steam train will travel to the Victoria Falls Bridge where you will be served with light snacks, followed by a gourmet meal and drinks. The meal will have been lovingly prepared by top class chefs at the Victoria Falls Hotel for a fine dining experience.
You will have the opportunity to view local wildlife on the way before arriving at the bridge. Once at the bridge you will have the opportunity to embark for wonderful photo opportunities of Victoria Falls while the sun sets.
The train will then depart the bridge to steam out to Jafuta Siding fir an hour before making its return journey.
Inclusions for Victoria Falls Steam Train Dinner
- Four Course Dinner
- Passage on a steam train
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.