Victoria Full-Day Private TourWrite a Review
This 14-hour full-day tour is a great way to see the beautiful Georgia Strait when sailing to Victoria on the BC Ferry. Your first stop is Butchart Gardens, Victoria's number one tourist attraction. Next you will go to Victoria Harbour, home of the BC Parliament Buildings (tour included). Capture Victoria's beautiful sites with a drive through local neighborhoods and explore downtown shops.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Vancouver, start your Victoria day tour with the BC Ferries ride across the Strait of Georgia, passing through the emerald green Gulf Islands to reach Vancouver Island.
Your first stop when you arrive is Butchart Gardens. With your included admission, admire the colorful array of flowers and fragrances that fill 55 acres (22 hectares) of this 100-year-old garden quarry. Then head to Victoria Harbour to visit the British Columbia Parliament Buildings (tour included), and wander past Old Town's shops, perhaps stopping at one of the many bakeries, restaurants, or sweets stores for a taste of local cuisine (food and drinks at your own expense).
Finish the day with an afternoon drive around Oak Bay to admire the scenery of area neighborhoods before boarding the ferry for the ride back to Vancouver, enjoying the evening breeze along the way.
Inclusions for Victoria Full-Day Private Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Round-trip ferry
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Parliament tour
- Gratuity of 20%
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Victoria Full-Day Private Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.