Victoria Harbour Dinner Cruise And Light Show From Kowloon Including Hotel Pickup - Hong Kong
OverviewIn Victoria Harbour Hong Kong, a Symphony of Lights is staged every night at 8:00 p.m. 44 buildings on both sides of the Victoria Harbour light up one by one, accompanied by music. It has been awarded the world's "Largest Permanent Light Show" by Guinness World Records. This tour includes round trip coach transfers to and from your hotel in Kowloon area and buffet dinner on Harbour Cruise Bauhinia.
- Instant Confirmation
- Buffet dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourHotel pickup time is between 7:00pm to 7:30pm, please wait for your guide in the pointed hotel lobby. Cruise ship departs from Hung Hom Ferry Pier Kowloon at 8:00pm, disembark time is 9:30pm. During the cruise, you can enjoya sumptuous buffet dinner, experience Hong Kongs stunning skyline and magnificent harbour view.
A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS
Synchronised building exterior decorative light and laser multimedia display, the most beautiful viewof this nightly spectacle are Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront area, the Avenue of Stars,the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, the promenade at Golden Bauhinia Square in Wan Chai,. The technology was developed by Australian firm Laservision. It has attracted over 5million visitors and locals so far, and is held every night for ten minutes.
- Pickup from 60 hotels in Kowloon. Please offer your hotel name, actual pickup time will be informed by local tour operator.
- For guests staying on Hong Kong Island side, please arrange your own transportation to Kowloon Hotel at 7:20pm. The hoteladdress is 19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- If your hotel is in Kowloon, but not in the pickup list, you will be informed the nearest pickup hotel and time to meet with your guide. Your approval of this pickup arrangement is required. Without your approval, the local tour operator has to reject your booking.
-Return transfer to Hong Kong and Kowloon hotel is provided for all guests.
Inclusions for Victoria Harbour Dinner Cruise And Light Show From Kowloon Including Hotel Pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kowloon (selected hotel)
- Buffet dinner and all entertainment on a 2-hour Harbour Cruise Bauhinia.
- See the sights of historical Victoria harbour
- Coach transfer back to hotel (both Hong Kong Island and Kowloon side)
Exclusions for Victoria Harbour Dinner Cruise And Light Show From Kowloon Including Hotel Pickup
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
PICKUP FROM HOTELS IN KOWLOON
- B P International House
- Best Western Plus Hotel Kowloon
- Butterfly on Prat
- Caritas Bianchi Lodge
- Cortis Hotel
- Dorsett Mong Kok Hotel
- Eaton Hotel
- Gateway Hong Kong Hotel
- Goodrich Hotel
- Guangdong Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Bay Hotel
- Harbour Grand Kowloon
- Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees
- Harbour Plaza Metropolis
- Holiday Inn Golden Mile
- Hotel Bonaparte By Rhombus
- Hotel Icon
- Hotel Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong TST
- InterContinental Hong Kong
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong
- King de Nathan Hotel
- Kowloon Hotel
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel
- Largos Hotel
- Marco Polo Gateway Hotel
- Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel
- Marco Polo Prince Hotel
- Metropark Hotel Kowloon
- Metropark Hotel Mong Kok
- Nathan Hotel
- Park Hotel
- Prince Hong Kong Hotel
- Prudential Hotel
- Regal Kowloon Hotel
- Regal Oriental Hotel
- Rosedale Hotel Kowloon Mongkok
- Royal Plaza Hotel
- Shamrock Hotel
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Silka Seaview Hotel
- Silka West Kowloon Hotel
- Stanford Hillview Hotel
- Stanford Hotel
- The City View
- The Empire Hotel Kowloon
- The Imperial Hotel
- The Kimberley Hotel
- The Langham Hong Kong Hotel
- The Luxe Manor
- The Mira Hong Kong
- The Peninsula Hong Kong
- The Ritz-Carlton
- The Royal Garden
- The Royal Pacific Hotel and Towers
- The Salvation Army Booth Lodge
- W Hotel
- West Hotel
- Wing Sing Hotel
- YMCA of Hong Kong
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour pickup from major hotels in Kowloon area only.
For guests staying on Hong Kong Island, please arrange your own transportation to The Kowloon Hotel (Address: 19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui). The pickup time is 19:20. Please go to the tour desk in hotel lobby to sign in.
This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children are required to wear life jacket during the whole event for safety reason
As informed by the Marine Department, all passengers on cruise are required to provide the following personal information for the sole purpose of verifying the safety of every person carried on board: full name/nationality/gender/date of birth. All personal data provided in the list are there to ensure timely actions are taken to rescue every person on board the vessel in an emergency. The list is to be used for a single voyage only, and to be destroyed by the coxswain after the function date
Suspension of the cruise: When Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.3 or above or Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued at or after 3:00PM on the tour day, the cruise will be suspended. No show of A SYMPHONY OF LIGHTS will be staged even if the Signal is removed before 8:00PM on that day
Additional option to choose "Turbojet ticket +Dinner Cruise".
This combo package is designed for passengers from Macau. It includes 2-way Economy Class Turbojet ticket + Pickup from Kowloon Hotel (19-21 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. 10 minute walking of 1300m from China Ferry Terminal Kowloon) at 19:20. After cruise, take ferry to Macau at 23:00. You can take a morning ferry to Hong Kong from Macau. Enjoy your free time and go back to Macau after dinner cruise.
Please inform your preferred ferry time from Macau to Kowloon upon reservation: 0705 0735 0905 1035 1105 1205 1405 1505 1535 1635 1735 (Available from Monday to Friday only)