Victoria Island And Arrayanes Forest - San Carlos De BarilocheWrite a Review
A tour where you get to see the stunning landscape and greenery that nature has endowed this place with. One will get to sail through, with the backdrop of snowy mountains and rippling lakes. Visit the Victoria Island while sailing through the clear waters of Lake Nahuel Huapi Lake. Explore the dense forests of Arrayanes. The tour will take care of your transportation needs and a guide proficient in spanish and english will accompany you.
- Visit the gorgeous Panuelo Port
- Tour the Nahuel Huapi Lake
- Visit the Victoria Island
- Explore the Arrayanes Forest
Know More about this tour
The traveler who depart from Puerto Pañuelo could enjoy the pleasure of sailing on a landscape of snowy mountains and lush forests. On the clear waters of Lake Nahuel Huapi get to Victoria island, that of the high cliffs. Pine forests, and birch coihues, seem to save stories and legends destined to surprise with its mysteries to the travelers. A reserve of native animals (Pudu pudu) and exotic (red deer and golden pheasants), ranger school and a warm lodge give life to the island. After a few more minutes of navigation, the tour continues up to Quetrihue peninsula which has the famous myrtle forest, unique in the world because of its size, density and development of their copies. Contemplating covered with white flowers or snow-laden softly, myrtle is placed on a magical, different dimension. Finally, as dusk begins to fall on the mountains of the Andes, it returns to port.
CHILDREN UP TO 4 YEARS OLD ARE FREE.
Inclusions for Victoria Island And Arrayanes Forest
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish/English guide
Exclusions for Victoria Island And Arrayanes Forest
- Food and beverages
- Museum tickets
- Any personal expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.