Victoria To Vancouver Tour Including Butchart Gardens And Sunset Cruise
OverviewExplore Butchart Gardens at your leisure. Take a 2-hour sunset cruise on a luxury catamaran. Relax with this convenient and flexible tour.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourTravel by shuttle from Downtown Victoria to the world-famous Butchart Gardens at your preferred time (shuttles depart throughout the day). Listen to a 40-minute narration along the way and stroll among the floral displays ofthe National Historic Siteat your own pace.
Customize your visit to this renowned attractionaccording to your interests. See the Sunken Garden, Rose Garden, Concert Lawn, Italian Garden, and Mediterranean Garden.
In the afternoon, head down to the private dock, located within the Japanese Garden, and set sail from Butchart Cove to Vancouver Downtown aboard the luxurySalish Sea Dream catamaran.Your 2.5-hoursunset cruise toVancouver arrives atCoal Harbourin the evening.
Inclusions for Victoria To Vancouver Tour Including Butchart Gardens And Sunset Cruise
- 40-minute bus tour from Downtown Victoria to the Butchart Gardens, including live driver narration and free wi-fi
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens
- Flexible time in the gardens based on your selected shuttle time
- 2.5hr sunset cruise to Downtown Vancouver on a 95-passenger vesselfeaturingindoor, heated cabin and 360-degreeopen-air deck
- Captain and expert crew of 4-5local guides
- Educational materials on board
- Complementarytea, coffee& hot chocolate + light snacks for purchase
- Two airplane-style washrooms
- 1 piece of checked-in luggage (up to 50 lbs (23 kgs) per person)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- $2 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee (1% For The Planet Initiative) is included inprice
Exclusions for Victoria To Vancouver Tour Including Butchart Gardens And Sunset Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Excess luggage charges (over 50 lbs (23 kgs) per person)
- This option does notinclude whale watching
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You are required to check-in at Prince of Whales Whale Watching office to receive shuttle tickets
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discovery Island Kayak Tour
- Big Bus Victoria Hop-On Hop-Off with Evening City Tour
- Coach Transfer from Downtown Victoria to Downtown Vancouver Hotels
- Coach Transfer from Vancouver International Airport to Downtown Victoria
- Coach Transfer from Downtown Victoria to Vancouver International Airport
- Best of Victoria SIP Tour
- Whale Watching and Butchart Gardens
- Whale Watching with Butchart Gardens and Butterfly Gardens from Victoria