OverviewExplore Butchart Gardens at your leisure. Take a 2-hour sunset cruise on a luxury catamaran. Relax with this convenient and flexible tour.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourTravel by shuttle from Downtown Victoria to the world-famous Butchart Gardens at your preferred time (shuttles depart throughout the day). Listen to a 40-minute narration along the way and stroll among the floral displays of the National Historic Site at your own pace.
Customize your visit to this renowned attraction according to your interests. See the Sunken Garden, Rose Garden, Concert Lawn, Italian Garden, Mediterranean Garden, and more.
In the afternoon, head down to the private dock, located within the Japanese Garden, and set sail from Butchart Cove to Vancouver Downtown aboard the luxury Salish Sea Dream catamaran. Your 2.5-hour sunset cruise to Vancouver arrives at Coal Harbour in the evening.
Inclusions for Victoria To Vancouver Tour Including Butchart Gardens And Sunset Cruise
- 40-minute bus tour from Downtown Victoria to the Butchart Gardens, including live driver narration and free wi-fi
- Admission to the Butchart Gardens
- Flexible time in the gardens based on your selected shuttle time
- 2.5hr sunset cruise to Downtown Vancouver on a 95-passenger vessel featuring indoor, heated cabin and 360-degree open-air deck
- Captain and expert crew of 4-5 local guides
- Educational materials on board
- Complementary tea, coffee & hot chocolate + light snacks for purchase
- Two airplane-style washrooms
- 1 piece of checked-in luggage (up to 50 lbs (23 kgs) per person)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- $2 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee (1% For The Planet Initiative) is included in price
Exclusions for Victoria To Vancouver Tour Including Butchart Gardens And Sunset Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Excess luggage charges (over 50 lbs (23 kgs) per person)
- This option does not include whale watching
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You are required to check-in at Prince of Whales Whale Watching office to receive shuttle tickets
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Victoria To Cowichan Valley Wine Tour
- Victoria Full-Day Private Tour
- Craigdarroch Castle Pedicab Tour
- Zodiac Whale-Watching Adventure In Victoria
- Whale-Watching Cruise From Victoria To Vancouver
- Victoria Craft Brewery Tour
- Whale-Watching Cruise From Victoria And Butchart Gardens Admission
- Whale Watching Marine Wildlife Excursion From Victoria
- Fort Street Food Walking Tour In Victoria