Victoria Whale-Watching Tour By Zodiac
OverviewTake the typical whale-watching cruise up a notch with a ride on a Zodiac, an inflatable boat that moves fast across the water, giving you a thrill as you look for whales that live in the waters around Vancouver Island. Spot orcas, humpback whales, gray whales and minke whales, as well as other marine life like seals and sea lions. Plus, enjoy views of the Victoria waterfront and the island’s beautiful scenery. An expert guide will make sure you enjoy a safe, fun and informative experience.
Know More about this tourYour tour starts at the Victoria wharf, where youll check in and hop aboard your Zodiac for your whale-watching adventure. In contrast to the smoother ride of a large motor yacht, a Zodiac boat travels fast and puts you nearer to the water, providing you with closer views of whales and other wildlife (and getting you a bit wet, but thats all part of the fun).
Sit back and hold on tight as your skipper zooms across the Strait of Juan de Fuca, the body of water that separates Vancouver Island from the United States. Watch for whales like humpbacks, orcas, minke whales and gray whales, as well as other marine mammals like sea lions, elephant seals and harbor seals. And look up once in a while to spot bald eagles soaring through the sky and sea birds scanning the water to find food.
During the ride, your naturalist guide provides expert commentary about the ecosystem of the Pacific while you learn about the behavior and biology of the whales and other sea life. Your tour ends with a return to the wharf.
Inclusions for Victoria Whale-Watching Tour By Zodiac
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Victoria Whale-Watching Tour By Zodiac
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
Tours are subject to weather conditions and passenger demand. If your tour is within 48 hours, please contact your local tour operator (number located in voucher) to confirm your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.